Shuumatsu no Walküre

Watch Anime Online

The gods of the world—from Greek to Norse to Hindu mythology—gather every one thousand years to make one important decision: whether or not to wipe out mankind. Repulsed by humanity’s selfishness, the council unanimously votes to destroy all humans. But before the decree is enacted, Brunhilde, one of the 13 Valkyries of Valhalla, interrupts the meeting to give mankind a chance at survival. Brunhilde proposes the idea of enacting Ragnarök, an event in which the strongest 13 mortal warriors fight against 13 gods in one-on-one matches. Although the trial is ridiculed by the gods, the demigod takes advantage of their pride and forces them into an agreement. However, Brunhilde herself must recruit the mightiest heroes throughout humanity’s thousand-year history and guide them to victory before they meet their untimely demise. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

User Rating : 6.63



Alternative Titles
Title : Shuumatsu no Walküre
English : Record of Ragnarok
Japanese : 終末のワルキューレ
Synonyms : Shuumatsu no Valkyrie , Valkyrie of the End

Type : ONA
User Rating : 6.63
Episodes : 12
Premiered : None
Aired : Jun 17, 2021
Airing Status : Finished Airing
Genres : Action, Drama, Fantasy
Duration : 24 min per ep
Rating : R – 17+ (violence & profanity)
Broadcast : None
Producers : Mainichi Broadcasting System , Warner Bros. Japan , KlockWorx , Coamix , Sammy
Licensors : None
Studio : Graphinica
Source : Manga
Season : None
Themes : Mythology
Demographics : Seinen
Rank : 5666
Popularity : 1006
Members : 193934
Favorites : 1196

Characters & Voice Actors

Saitou, Souma
Sawashiro, Miyuki
Bu, Lu
Seki, Tomokazu
Sakurai, Takahiro


Ookubo Masao

Ebina Yasunori
Sound Director

Panetto Anthony

Maximum the Hormone
Theme Song Performance

Theme Song Performance

Original Character Design

Theme Songs

“Kamigami (KAMIGAMI-神噛-)” by Maximum the Hormone (eps 2-12)
1: “Kamigami (KAMIGAMI-神噛-)” by Maximum the Hormone (eps 1)
2: “Fukahi (不可避)” by SymaG (eps 2-12)


User : Joozboxx
overall : 2 story : 6 animation : 3 sound : 5 character : 7 enjoyment : 4
Review : I have read the manga previously so already had some expecations for what an extreme action type of show this could become. What i saw was the same powerpoint presentation as Promised Neverland s2 or House Husband. The fights where beyond subpar which was unexpected for, as i said, a literal FIGHTING ANIME. The backstories of the characters are kinda fun but shouldnt have even been the main focus of the show. I want to disregard it but they literally made it like 80% of an episode. the other 20%…
User : landyboi
overall : 9 story : 8 animation : 9 sound : 9 character : 10 enjoyment : 8
Review : No spoiler review! This is my first review so don’t get mad at me. I think people hype this anime so much to the point where it didn’t matter if it was good or bad, people will still be disappointed. In my opinion, it is a very good anime, I usually don’t like slow-paced fights but for some reason, this anime did it so well that I enjoyed it and wanted to see more about each character. Also, I love the interactions between the characters fighting and how each fight is full of emotions, and the s…
User : TheTruJakester
overall : 3 story : 4 animation : 3 sound : 3 character : 2 enjoyment : 3
Review : [No Spoilers] If I’m going to be honest… I’m disappointed. I heard quite a few good things about this manga before the anime came out and now I doubt manga readers will be happy with the quality of this anime. This anime simply doesn’t hold up to others like Baki or Kengen Ashura which fill the same category but remain better in everyway, now lets get into why. (1/10 scale) Story: 4 The story of Record of Ragnarok is not very deep at all. The story is about 13 Valkyries and 13 of histories str…

Google Drive Direct Download Link

YOU NEED ACCESS in order to open the google drive?
If so, In order to get access for our releases, please Join the Google Group with below link ( )
AnimeKuro Group Link For More Info

Download Section

BETA# If you encounter any issue, please let us know.

Video Information

[AnimeKuro] Ragnarok [480p] [ven]

Width: 640 pixels
Height: 480 pixels
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:23:54
Bit rate: 225 Kbps
Frame rate: 23.116 fps
Aspect ratio: 4:3
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Subtitles: Unknown language

Audio track: 1
Language: English
Codec: A_AAC-2
Channels: 1
Bit rate: 48 Kbps
Compression: Lossy
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Audio track: 2
Language: Japanese
Codec: A_AAC-2
Channels: 1
Bit rate: 48 Kbps
Compression: Lossy
Sampling rate: 48 Khz

Report Broken Link – MOS



My Silence Doesn't Mean That I Quit, It Simply Means That I Don't Want To Argue With People Who Just Don't Want To Understand

Related Articles

Back to top button